A great no knead breakfast bread recipe that you can make in your dutch oven.
- 3 cups (375g) all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup (120g) raisins
- 3⁄4 cup (188g) milk
- 3⁄4 cup (188g) water
- Whisk the flour, yeast, salt, sugar, raisins, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the milk and water with a wooden spoon. The dough should form a ball.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave it on the counter for at least 16 hours. The dough should become sticky and at least double in size.
- Scrape the dough out of the bowl and onto a floured surface and fold it two times on itself, kind of like a book.
- Roll the dough into a round ball again, getting it nice and smooth on the bottom.
- Let it rise for one hour at room temperature covered with a floured tea towel. It should rise and grow, and may take a little longer than an hour.
- Score the top of the bread with a sharp knife.
- Put the dough into your cast iron dutch oven and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.