ApacheCon US 2009 is fast approaching. And for all you Wicket lovers out there, or anybody interested in getting started with Wicket, you know that I will be presenting a one day training as well as an Introduction to Wicket session. So if you haven’t done so already, go sign up!
More info on the Wicket training: http://www.jeremythomerson.com/blog/2009/07/wicket-training-at-apachecon-us-2009/
But what about more great reasons to register? I’ve put together a list of the sessions that you might want to attend if you are interested in Wicket. Of course, there are many great sessions, and you may (like me) have a hard time choosing. You may be interested in the entire track on Lucene / Hadoop and the family. Or in the business track. But here are some that you may particularly like:
- Wednesday – 11:00am – Tomcat Community Overview
- Wednesday – 1:30pm – An Introduction to Apache Velocity 1.6
- Wednesday – 2:30pm – Introduction to Wicket
- Wednesday – 4:00pm – Securing your Tomcat installation
- Wednesday – 5:00pm – mod_jk / mod_proxy and others
- Thursday – 9:00am – Content Driven Portals with Jetspeed and Jackrabbit
- Thursday – 10:00am – It’s a toss-up between:
- Thursday – 2:00pm – Scalable Internet Architectures
- Thursday – 4:30pm – Recent Developments in SSL and Browsers
- Friday – 9:00am – Welcome to the Future! (httpd)
- Friday – 10:00am – Deciphering mod_ssl: Using SSL with the Apache HTTP Server
- Friday – 11:15am – Selling Open Source E-commerce and ERP
- Friday – 2:00pm – Building Intelligent Search Applications with the Lucene Ecosystem
- Friday – 3:00pm – Realtime Search
For those who are more business-focused, here are a few alternative sessions that you may be interested in:
- Wednesday – 4:00pm – Open Source Business for Hackers
- Wednesday – 5:00pm – Apache License as a Business Model – Challenges and Opportunities
- Thursday – 9:00am – Making Sense of Open Source Licenses
So, what are you waiting for?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
And don’t forget to register for your Wicket training!